What's My Blog About?

Welcome to my blog. I will be sharing my art and my love of art through photos and thoughts - hope to hear your comments about what you would like to see more of in the future :)

Dec 31, 2011

Grand Re-Opening!

Okay... so I started this blog last year - fully intending to 'create' art, or work at something creative every day.
That... just... didn't work out as I had planned.
Life just gets complicated.
SO - I am going to try again this year... but instead of trying to focus on what I can create, I want to just try and share things I create or 'discover' that inspires me, or makes me laugh. I may post some things from this last year - I know that is 'cheating' somewhat, but i don't want to "burn out' like I did the last time either! Ha!
Life and art should both be fun - so keep your eye on New Years Day when I will try this thing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment