What's My Blog About?

Welcome to my blog. I will be sharing my art and my love of art through photos and thoughts - hope to hear your comments about what you would like to see more of in the future :)

Jan 12, 2012

Character Ideas... Here's #1!

I made a list of 'characters' last year. My original idea was to make a series of "action figures" based on the list of names I came up with. A few of the names were Pool Shark, Grease monkey, Book Worm etc.. all those common nicknames we've all heard throughout our lives. I have decided to make vector illustrations of them first, and then if there is interest - figure out a way to develop them in plastic figures. So here's my first one! "Bar Fly" - feel free to send ideas!

(click to view larger image)

1 comment:

  1. I like it and would like to post it on my blog for Silly Sunday. I will leave a link back to you. Let me know if you object to my using your image before Saturday night, and I won't.

    Thanks.
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete